Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Adam Rafferty: I Remember Michael (2011)

Relive the magic of "MJ" as guitarist Adam Rafferty performs 15 of Michael Jackson's most well loved songs on solo acoustic fingerstyle guitar. Adam started the "Michael Jackson Fingerstyle Explosion" with his solo guitar YouTube version of "Billie Jean" which is up to 1.3 million hits at the time of this writing. Beautifully recorded and mastered, this CD will get you singing along, tapping your feet, grooving, and maybe even dancing!
Tracklist:
1. I Want You Back
2. Rock With You
3. Human Nature
4. The Way You Make Me Feel
5. I’ll Be There
6. Thriller
7. Liberian Girl
8. ABC
9. Ben
10. Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough
11. Lady In My Life
12. Billie Jean
13. She’s Out of My Life
14. Off the Wall
15. Man In the Mirror
I Remember Michael (a Michael Jackson Solo Guitar Tribute)
Uploading / Fileserve @ 320K