Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tommy Schneller: Smiling for a Reason (2011)

Tommy Schneller - a Saxplayer and Singer from Osnabrueck, Germany. I worked and recorded with national and international Bluesartists and also released 3 CDs with my own project. The "Tommy Schneller Band " has worked all over Europe on Festivals and on Clubtours. Beside my project and the work beeing a freelance musician. I'm a part of a project called "Bluesnight". www.bluesnightband.de. Here I get the chance to play with national and international Blues Funk & Soul Artists every month. It's a lot of fun and I made great friends and contacts all over the world. In 2006 the online travel company Reise.com picked one Song "barefootin in the sand" that I wrote years ago together with my friend Jan Hirte for a TV Comercial.
On 4 November the new album "Smiling for a reason" was released and appeared to the market. The album was produced by Henrik Freischlader and recorded in the studio of Martin Shepherd. A soulful, funky, bluesy refreshment awaits you!
Tracklist:
01. Cleaninglady Blues (5:58)
02. Smiling For A Reason (3:45)
03. You're My Place To Be (4:23)
04. Shaky Lies (4:44)
05. Sweetest Touch (4:25)
06. Blues For The Ladies (5:57)
07. Can't Go On This Way (3:58)
08. Never Found Me A Girl (3:34)
09. Dog's Life (4:19)
10. Get Closer (5:30)
Personnel:
Tommy Schneller (saxophone, vocals)
Henrik Freischlader (guitar, bass, drums, backing vocals)
Gregor Barrett (Fender Rhodes, organ)
Max Klaas (percussion)
Gary Winters (trumpet)
Dieter Kuhlmann (trombone)
=============
320K
Hotfile
Uploading
Fileserve